Final Post

*sigh* LETS GET RIGHT INTO IT!1!!1!!1! Now, I know what you're all thinking: "Ugh, another one??? She doesn't even live in a different country anymore!" And to that I say: "Too bad! I forgot to write a wrap up post when I actually did live in Scotland, so here's a month late update on everything that I did from January to March. 

Living in the house was really awesome. I had a lot of fun with our friends Melanie, Chris, Oliver, and Josie. We played hide and seek in the house, and you could hide for at least a half an hour without being found. The house was so big and fun to explore. There were so many nooks and secret rooms and cabinets. It was really cool. If you want to read my first post about the house, click Here (shameless self promo, I know).

Oh but we didn't spend the whole time at the house, no no. We went on quite a few field trips. We went to Glasgow, which was pretty neat. We went to St. Abbs Head and saw a super awesome veiw of the ocean. We went to Walter Scott's house, and that's basically a palace. We also went to London on an extended weekend.

London was absolutely amazing. It was probably my favorite part of the whole trip. We went to the Tower of London, we saw Wicked, we went on a bus tour, we went to Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus, and saw a ton of other things. We stayed in a tiny hostel room that was actually pretty nice. We took the train to and from London, and it wasn't bad. However, there was a delay on the way there, so we were on for 6 hours. The way back was shorter, only about 5 hours. 

So apparantly in Scotland, there are quite a few castles. And I went to a bunch of them. The most memorable ones are Urquhart Castle, Tantallon Castle, Craigmiller Castle, and of course, Edinburgh Castle (capital of Scotland). The castles are really old and fally-aparty, but super interesting. Urquhart was on Loch Ness, the birthplace of the Loch Ness Monster. It was in the Highlands, which were super cool, btw. Here's a freaking cool picture of the mountains. 
So that was my trip! And what a trip it was. I probably wouldn't do it again, because I am very tired and a Scottish ghost is haunting me in my dreams now?? It was really fun, though, and I'm really glad I did it.



his name is keith and he won't leave this is an issue guys I keep dreaming about steryotypical Scottish things

Comments

Popular Posts